|Image source olivegarden.com|
This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe. Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs. Spicy Italian sausage, fresh kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth.
It's a very good soup and hits the spot on cold winter days. We included this and a few other Olive Garden recipes on the site for all of our visitors that enjoy eating at the restaurant chain.
Making these Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe at home and makes them even better than the ones you eat at the restaurant! :)
TOTAL TIME 1hr 20mins - PREP 20 MINS, - COOK 1 HR
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
INGREDIENTS Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- 1 lb Italian sausage (I like mild sausage)
- 2 large russet baking potatoes, sliced in half, and then in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups kale or 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
DIRECTIONS Cooking Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces.
- Brown sausage in your soup pot.
- Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir.
- Place onions, potatoes, and garlic in the pot.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Add bacon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
- Mix the spinach into the soup just before serving.
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat 487||62%|
|Total Fat 54.1 g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 24.9 g||124%|
|Cholesterol 146.2 mg||48%|
|Sodium 1800.2 mg||75%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5 g||22%|
|Sugars 4.4 g||17%|
|Protein 30.7 g||61%|
More Nutrionals Details Click here
So.. if you’re a big fan of the famous Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana, or have yet to have ever tried it, we strongly recommend that you try this recipe at home.
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe
4/ 5Oleh admin